- Miss C Bell Gr7Be (Grade Head)
- Mrs S Chetty Gr7Ch
- Mr H Koen Gr7Ko
- Mrs A Terhoven Gr7Te
- Mr N Roebeck Gr7Ro
The Grade 7 teachers would like to extend a warm welcome to you as the Grade 7 parents of 2022. We trust that our relationship with you will be a positive one of commitment, co-operation and good communication throughout the year. With this in mind, we shall be scheduling an Orientation Evening for all Grade 7 parents on Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 19:00 in the hall.
Below is a list of stationery requirements for 2022. Please note, this is a starter pack only and consumables may need to be replaced as the year progresses. Please ensure all items are individually and clearly marked and are at school on the first day.
- 1 Clipboard for tests and exams
- 3 Rolls of plastic for book covering
- 1 Glue Stick
- 2 Blue ballpoint pens
- 1 Large Plastic eraser
- 2 Black fineliners
- 1 Pack of highlighters set of 4
- 2 HB pencils
- 1 Pack of pencil crayons set of 12
- 1 Calculator scientific Casio FX82ZA (compulsory) This will be suitable for high school.
- 1 Pencil bag 33cm with zip
- 1 Clear ruler 30cm
- 1 Pair of scissors 17cm
- 1 A4 Display file 20 page
- 1 A4 Display file 30 pages
- 2 Exam pads
- 1 Mini stapler and staples
- 1 Sharpener 2-hole metal
- 1 Maths set (Croxley) from Gr6
Below is a grade specific list of requirements not included on the 2022 Art & Office starter pack list:
- Earphones to fit into a bank bag (must be clearly marked): – For use with iPads as required as school does not supply for health reasons. These need to be at school every day.
- Large boxes of tissues (200s)
- Afr-Eng Pharos Tweetalige Skoolwoordeboek / Bilingual School Dictionary
ISBN: 978 -1-86890-229-3 (From Gr4 – this will be used until Gr7)
- Oxford SA Secondary School Dictionary paperback
ISBN: 978 019 0731809 (From Gr4 – this will be used until Gr7)
Homework book and uniform:
Please do not purchase your own homework diary as we prefer all children to have a standard homework book. This will be given to your child on the first day of school.
Please ensure that your child’s uniform and Physical Education clothes are complete and in good order for the new year. Each item of clothing must be clearly marked. Please refer to our school’s website www.edgemeadprimary.co.za with regards to uniform requirements.
We are looking forward to a successful 2022 and wish you a safe and relaxing festive season with your children.
Grade 7 Teachers