- Mrs K Collop GrCo (Grade Head)
- Mrs M Alves Gr2Al
- Mrs L Melim Gr2Me
- Mrs R Lockett Gr2Lo
- Miss K Odendaal Gr2Od
- Miss E Hviid-Nielsen Gr2Hv
- Miss L de Freitas Gr2De
Below is a list of stationery requirements for 2021. This list has already been communicated via D6 with the option to purchase from Art & Office. Please note, this is a starter pack only and consumables may need to be replaced as the year progresses. Please ensure all items are individually and clearly marked. We start work on day 1 and all items need to be at school on the first day.
|Back to School: Grade 2 Kit 2021|
|Glue Stick 40g||2|
|Eraser Large Plastic||2|
|Pencil HB Single||4|
|Pencil Crayon Trigrip bx12||1|
|Wax Retractable bx14||1|
|Pencilbag Canvas 33cm Zip in front||1|
|Ruler Clear Shatter Resist 30cm||1|
|Scissors Bluntnose 13cm right hand/left hand||1|
|Sharpener 2 hole with canister||1|
|Butterfly file A4 40pg||1|
|Whiteboard Marker Blue||2|
Below is a grade specific list of requirements which are not on the Art & Office starter pack list for 2021:
- Earphones to fit into a bank bag:- For use with iPads as required as school does not supply for health reasons
- 1 large empty, plastic Nesquik container (washed and label removed)
- 1 Large box of tissues (200s)
- A clearly marked long-sleeved art shirt with a tag to hang it up.
- Gr1 Lunch bag
- Gr1 book bag for taking books home
- Plastic at home at all times for the covering of books
Homework diary and uniform
Please do not purchase your own homework diary as we prefer all children to have a standard homework book. This will be given to your child on the first day of school.
Please ensure that your child’s uniform and Physical Education clothes, including swimming costume, cap and tracksuits are in good order for the new year. Each item of clothing must be clearly marked. Please refer to our school’s website www.edgemeadprimary.co.za with regards to uniform requirements.