- Mrs K Collop Gr2Co (Grade Head)
- Ms C Currie Gr2Cu
- Mrs L Melim Gr2Me
- Ms R Lockett Gr2Lo
- Miss K Odendaal Gr2Od
- Miss E Hviid-Nielsen Gr2Hv
- Miss L de Freitas Gr2De
The Grade 2 teachers would like to extend a warm welcome to you as the Grade 2 parents of 2022. We trust that our relationship with you will be a positive one of commitment, co-operation and good communication throughout the year. With this in mind, we shall be scheduling an Orientation Evening for all Grade 2 parents on Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 18:00 in the hall.
Below is a list of stationery requirements for 2022. Please note, this is a starter pack only and consumables may need to be replaced as the year progresses. Please ensure all items are individually and clearly marked. We start work on day 1 and all items need to be at school on the first day.
- 2 Glue Sticks
- 2 Erasers
- 4 HB Pencils
- 1 Pack pencil crayon 12 set
- 1 Pack Retractable wax crayon 12 set
- 1 Zip up 33cm pencil case (No Space Cases)
- 1 Clear 30cm shatter resistant plastic ruler
- 1 Blunt nosed pair of scissors
- 1 Sharpener 2 hole with container
- 1 Display file A4 50 pages
- 3 Blue whiteboard markers
Below is a grade specific list of requirements not included on the 2022 Art & Office starter pack list:
- Earphones to fit into a bank bag (must be clearly marked): – For use with iPads as required as school does not supply for health reasons. These must be at school every day.
- Large empty, plastic Nesquik container (washed and label removed)
- 1 Large box of tissues (200s)
- A clearly marked long-sleeved art shirt with a tag to hang it up.
- Gr1 Lunch bag
- Gr1 book bag for taking books home
- Plastic at home at all times for the covering of books
Homework Diary and Uniform:
Please do not purchase your own homework diary as we prefer all children to have a standard homework book. This will be given to your child on the first day of school.
Please ensure that your child’s uniform and Physical Education clothes, including swimming costume, cap and tracksuit are in good order for the new year. Each item of clothing must be clearly marked. Please refer to our school’s website www.edgemeadprimary.co.za with regards to uniform requirements.
We are looking forward to a successful 2022 and wish you a safe and relaxing festive season with your children.
Grade 2 Teachers